[jbosstools-dev] Why do I need to save a xhtml file before warnings/quickfixes becomes available ?

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Fri Feb 10 12:19:21 EST 2012

Warning you see before saving is temporary marker or Message in
validation terms. It is created by WTP validator. When you save it it
becomes a permanent Resource Marker and we have quick fix for it, that's
(I guess) why it starts working after saving the file.

Need to check if it is possible to connect quick fix to temp warning marker.

Denis