[jbosstools-dev] Current crop of failing builds / Beta1 branch still postponed until later today

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Feb 17 12:37:21 EST 2012

Branching for Beta1 is currently blocked by a number of problems that
I'd love to see fixed in trunk before I branch, but will most likely
have to be fixed in BOTH trunk and branch afterwards. I've opened a few
issues (links below).

Component owners, please fix your issues or assign them to the correct
people.

== Publishing Issues ==

* JBDS Aggregate: publishing issues upstream. Awaiting respin.
* Bottests Aggregate: publishing issues upstream. Awaiting respin.
* JBT SOA Aggregate: problem resolving runtime.esb.detector. Hopefully a
respin will fix.

== Slave Issues ==

* AS: slave taken offline and reported to ci-issues at . 20 min job stalled
after >2hrs https://engineering.redhat.com/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=142775

== SWT Test Failures ==

CDI: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-10951
JBPM: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-10954
VPE: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-10957

== JUnit Test Failures ==

Common: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-10952 (1 failure)
ESB: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-10953 (4 failures)
JSF: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-10955 (2 failures)
Seam: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-10956 (8 failures)

== Compilation Errors ==

Continuous Build is failing due to Central, yet the Central job may be
OK. I'm respinning both but Central is currently blocked up upstream. I
had to change the swimlanes so that Central now depends on Maven (which
might be why it was failing to compile, too).

== Sourceforge Mirror Failure ==

Requirements Bootstrap is failing due to a faulty mirror, and I realized
is using an old version of Seam 2.2.1.CR1 when Final is available.
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-10950