[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools & Dev Studio are branched for Beta1

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Feb 17 18:29:17 EST 2012

Branches created:

http://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/branches/jbosstools-3.3.0.Beta1/
http://svn.jboss.org/repos/devstudio/branches/devstudio-5.0.0.Beta1/

Note that we are code frozen for Beta1, which means only urgent fixes
should be done in the branch, associated w/ a JIRA.

Trunk remains open for new development work; however, we should be more
or less "feature complete" at this time, so focus on missing
functionality (rather than adding new functionality), polishing,
documentation, and ease of use improvements.

Where applicable, please remember to commit changes in BOTH trunk and
the new branch.