[jbosstools-dev] Removal of plugin, consequences?

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Mon Jan 9 18:29:24 EST 2012

Rob,

What is wrong with as7 name?

Just leave the name as is, "as7" I mean. When you change something just
move version for bundle +1 in minor part from 2.3.0 to 2.4.0 for
example. You need to do it for all bundles in component using maven +
tycho (see max email about it).

In current approach you would require new plugin for every version of
JBoss AS

Denis