[jbosstools-dev] Project Examples

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Tue Jan 10 13:12:01 EST 2012

Hey all,

SwitchYard assembles all its quickstarts into a single zip, which is published to a Maven repository.  I was thinking about adding a Maven importer that would use the artifact key to locate the archive and install a specific quickstart.  This is what I have envisioned:

* specify artifact key, i.e. group, artifact, version, packaging, e.g. org.switchyard.quickstarts:switchyard-quickstarts-distro:0.3.0.Final:zip.
* specify root folder, e.g. /bean-service or /demos/orders
* import all projects under the specified folder

Any opinions?

Best,
Rob