[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Nexus Repository Indexer

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 14:00:56 EST 2012

Is this as simple as the index used by m2e not being up-to-date?  Please try updating the index within Eclipse (Maven Repositories, locate the JBoss repository, right-click, update index or rebuild index).

By default, m2e is set to update indexes on every start, so the above may not solve your problem. (I usually disable this to save time and bandwidth).

Just an idea.

Best,
Rob