[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Nexus Repository Indexer

Snjezana Peco snjezana.peco at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 14:20:33 EST 2012

I have updated the indexer from the Maven Repositories view, tested the
issue with a new Eclipse installation ... See the screenshot.
m2e finds org.jboss.jbossts:jbossjts:4.16.0.Beta1, but doesn't find
org.jboss.jbossts:jbossjts:4.16.0.Final.
That's why I suppose that the issue is related to the JBoss Nexus
Indexer. It might also be that there is a bug in m2e.

Snjeza