[jbosstools-dev] Minor change to Target Platform -- updated WTP 3.3.2.201112 to 3.3.2.201201

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Jan 18 12:11:40 EST 2012

As requested in https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-10490 by Rob
Stryker, I pushed out a slight change to the JBT and JBDS target
platforms yesterday.

Before, we included this WTP build:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/requirements/webtools/3.3.2-20111207200956/

Now, we include this build:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/requirements/webtools/3.3.2-20120112170214/

The change is only 6 lines -- that is, 6 included feature versions:

https://source.jboss.org/browse/JBossTools/trunk/build/target-platform/unified.target?r1=37844&r2=37921

My apologies if this causes any build breakages for you - I should have
sent out a warning email beforehand so everyone could move up to the
newer WTP version in their dev environment beforehand.

---

Note too: we'll be moving the full eclipse.org stack up again shortly as
Indigo SR2 is coming soon. I'm not sure exactly when to move it -- code
freeze for our Beta1 is still a few weeks off -- but it will happen soon.

If you discover that you need a newer version of an eclipse.org or other
3rd party dep than what's on the requirements mirror or TP, don't
hesitate to open a JIRA and request the update.

Cheers,

Nick