[jbosstools-dev] Need to find a better solution than taking latest trunk and push to examples site

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Jan 18 12:22:46 EST 2012

The documented process [0] is as follows:

[0] http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/examples/readme.process.txt

Could developers push things into the "nightly" folder in SVN [1]
instead of the root, thus ensuring not-ready-for-primetime files [2]
don't overlap the good ones?

[1]
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/download.jboss.org/jbosstools/examples/nightly/

[2] http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/examples/nightly/readme.html