[jbosstools-dev] Idea for how to show off features on jboss tools website

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 14:35:21 EDT 2012

They are just pngs and with some CSS the text can be made to be real text.

/max (sent from my phone)

On 12/06/2012, at 19.48, Denis Golovin <dgolovin at exadel.com> wrote:

Looks very impressive and rich :)

But should be not easy to maintain documentation like this without actual
source files for images.

Denis

On 06/11/2012 05:25 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

Started to try and find a way to show off our various features in a better
fashion on jboss.org/tools.

Here is my first draft for parts of JBoss Tools 3.3 on how to highlight
features with some intro text.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/558690/toolssite.next/jbosstoolsfeatures.html

note: some of the images got a bit weird scaling when I exported them -
that can of course be fixed.

Just looking for feedback on the "idea"

Thanks,

Max