[jbosstools-dev] Idea for how to show off features on jboss tools website

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Tue Jun 12 14:59:34 EDT 2012

It is so concise which is awesome :)

but at the same time we need some CSS styles to make it easier to create
doc like this.
Instead of having one picture composed out of several screenshots and
texts, I'd prefer several screenshots  and notes combined the same way
with CSS styles.
So if menu needs to be updated it just requires to do screenshot and
update one picture.

Denis