[jbosstools-dev] Freemarker functionality in Eclipse?

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Fri Jun 29 10:21:40 EDT 2012

Hi,

Setting this system property should work: usage_reporting_enabled=false
FYI, it is set by default in tycho-surefire-plugin configuration in
parent, then except if you override the argLine in your
tycho-surefire-plugin configuration, you should automatically have this
pop-up disabled when running tests with Maven.

Cheers,

On 06/29/2012 04:15 PM, Rob Cernich wrote:
> I've found the freemarker plugin in JBT, however it brings along org.jboss.tools.usage, which is causing my tests to timeout as the JBoss usage dialog appears and must be closed manually.
>
> Is there a way to prevent this dialog from appearing?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Rob

Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>