[jbosstools-dev] Freemarker functionality in Eclipse?

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Fri Jun 29 12:47:30 EDT 2012

Hey Mickael,

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, the SwitchYard tools are parented through SwitchYard (code style and other settings), so parenting from JBT parent was not a viable option.

That said, it seems that it's very bad form that this dialog behaves this way. It blocks the entire workspace for a simple yes/no to usage collection. That seems like a misuse of a modal dialog to me.

Thanks again,
Rob