[jbosstools-dev] JAX-RS, JPA and JSF Maven configurators moving to m2e-wtp at eclipse

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 16:46:56 EST 2012

p.s. removed non-public email list from public one.

Can those changes really be part of SR2 release train ? I thought only bugfixes made it into them ?

I had expected these to be a Keppler feature?

....and with all this greatness - can we still add our own listeners to these events and adjust configs are is there some evil possible limitation now ?

/max