[jbosstools-dev] [gitmigration] ACTION REQUIRED please respond back wether your project git repo is ok or not!

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 12:53:57 EDT 2012

+1 for Base, but missing .gitkeep file:

common/plugins/org.jboss.tools.common.mylyn/src/.gitkeep

Once added, site builds fine. See changes in
https://github.com/nickboldt/temp-jbosstools-base

-1 for Central -- missing .gitkeep files:

central/features/org.jboss.tools.central.themes.feature/sourceTemplateFeature/.gitkeep
maven/features/org.jboss.tools.maven.gwt.feature/sourceTemplateFeature/.gitkeep

Having fixed that and updated to latest source from svn trunk, won't
compile.

See changes in https://github.com/nickboldt/temp-jbosstools-central

-1 for Server - code out of date; won't compile

See changes in https://github.com/nickboldt/temp-jbosstools-server

-1 for JavaEE; won't compile org.jboss.tools.cdi.core

See changes in https://github.com/nickboldt/temp-jbosstools-javaee