[jbosstools-dev] [gitmigration] ACTION REQUIRED please respond back wether your project git repo is ok or not!

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 13:34:22 EDT 2012

> +1 for Base, but missing .gitkeep file:
>
> common/plugins/org.jboss.tools.common.mylyn/src/.gitkeep

why does it need that folder ?

> Once added, site builds fine. See changes in
> https://github.com/nickboldt/temp-jbosstools-base

Here is many more changes in here than a missing src folder.

> -1 for Central -- missing .gitkeep files:
>
> central/features/org.jboss.tools.central.themes.feature/sourceTemplateFeature/.gitkeep
> maven/features/org.jboss.tools.maven.gwt.feature/sourceTemplateFeature/.gitkeep

these I can understand. annyoing but thats how pde build/tycho works.

> Having fixed that and updated to latest source from svn trunk, won't
> compile.

why should it compile with latest source from svn trunk ? Only thing expected to work together is the temp-jbosstools-* repos - they should be compared with what was there 7 days ago, not trunk now.

> See changes in https://github.com/nickboldt/temp-jbosstools-central

also waay more changes than just gitkeep.

> -1 for Server - code out of date; won't compile

> See changes in https://github.com/nickboldt/temp-jbosstools-server

Also a tons of changes.

And it compiles fine for me - what are you testing here ? not following at all.

> -1 for JavaEE; won't compile org.jboss.tools.cdi.core
>
> See changes in https://github.com/nickboldt/temp-jbosstools-javaee

same as above - not following why you think latest svn would work against these repos ?