[jbosstools-dev] [gitmigration] ACTION REQUIRED please respond back wether your project git repo is ok or not!

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Oct 12 03:28:02 EDT 2012

I 'm recalling there were some issues in the first versions of tycho that included support for source builds that would make
builds fail if these were not included and would require to hand-maintain the source features instead of just having
it build automatically for all ~250 plugin.

If that problem does not exist anymore then yes, removing the src should be fine, but if not then there are only 2-3 cases where
we have a pure plugin.xml plugin and it seems then simpler (though annoying) to just add the src folder to avoid having
to tweak pom.xml and/or source.feature for the inclusion.

Mistria - does tycho source feature automatically exclude plugins that doesn't have sources or does it enforce every plugin
listed in the original feature to have sources  (even if just empty)
/max