[jbosstools-dev] [gitmigration] ACTION REQUIRED please respond back wether your project git repo is ok or not!

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Oct 17 04:58:58 EDT 2012

Your email in the import should be set to what your jboss.org user account states as your email (or at least what it said at the time I added you to the gitauthor txt file used for the import)

github supports adding multiple emails so it should be possible to be recognized for any mix of emails used afaik.

/max