[jbosstools-dev] [gitmigration] ACTION REQUIRED please respond back wether your project git repo is ok or not!

Andrej Podhradsky apodhrad at redhat.com
Mon Oct 15 08:56:34 EDT 2012

Hi Max,

I have a comment on temp-jbosstools-integration-tests:
There are missing 2 bot tests, for modeshape and for teiid designer.

a) Bot Tests for ModeShape
The whole project (including bot tests) has been migrated to github without history.
An appropriate svn dir was deleted from trunk and the last svn path we can find the tests is as follows:
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/branches/jbosstools-4.0.0.Alpha1/modeshape/tests/org.jboss.tools.modeshape.rest.ui.bot.test/

b) Bot Tests for Teiid Designer
The whole project (including bot tests) has been migrated to github with the whole history.
An appropriate svn dir for these bot tests can be found at
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/tdesigner/trunk/tests/org.teiid.designer.ui.bot.test/
Note that this url is out of jbosstools svn repository.

The actual bot tests of both projects are in github (not big changes).

So, there are 2 ways how to migrate these bot tests into the new git repo:
1) We don't include these tests into the SVN->GIT migration and then migrate them from the appropriate Git projects (I can take care of that)
2) or we can include the old tests into the migration and I can apply new changes which are in git and not in svn (about 3-4 patches)

I suggest the second option, but I'm not sure how much it inflicts the migration, the following urls should be added into the migration
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/branches/jbosstools-4.0.0.Alpha1/modeshape/tests/org.jboss.tools.modeshape.rest.ui.bot.test
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/tdesigner/trunk/tests/org.teiid.designer.ui.bot.test

Best Regards

Andrej