[jbosstools-dev] Red Deer Info?

Max Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Wed Oct 31 03:09:13 EDT 2012

Thanks, so I'm still missing answers to:

Why us this not just build and published as any other plugins we use ? At least while its maturing so we don't need yet another p2 site to mirror/maintain ?

At face-to-face last year we talked about working on getting the requirements features qe was doing that now seems part of reddeer made compatible/usable as part of normal unit testing - any movement on that?

Reddeer seem to use log4j which is not exactly eclipse/osgi friendly - why is that ?

Why so many plugins in the git repo but just need to import reddeer.swt?

Is red deer a replacement or an addon for swt bot? The FAQ seem to indicate both?
If addon - cool, but why is it then missing features swt bot has?

Have any of this been contributed back to swtbot? I.e. we got committers on swtbot(Mikael) so if its useful would that make more sense?

Sent from a mobile device