[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools Core 4.0.0.Alpha1b bits available for QE testing

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Sep 13 08:43:16 EDT 2012

please dont try using our github mirror for *anything* but your local experiments on your local jenkins - don't use it on dev nor release builds.

the mirror is not guaranteed to be uptodate thus its not a reliable source for this kind of stuff.

/max

>>> http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/JBossTools-4.0.0.Alpha1.webtools/

>>> http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/development/4.0.0.Alpha1.webtools/