[jbosstools-dev] Common Validation: Help needed

Xavier Coulon xcoulon at redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 11:27:07 EDT 2012

Never mind, I found the reason why the validate(..) method is called: some xml files need to be checked. They are not part of the 'changedFiles', but they are returned by the validationHelper.getURIs() method.

So, instead, I'd like to ask: how can I force the validation framework to trigger a validateAll() at workbench startup ?

Thanks.

Best regards,
/Xavier