[jbosstools-dev] Alpha2 Build Status: ORANGE (RED + YELLOW)

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Sun Apr 7 18:51:13 EDT 2013

Previous problems still remain in Base (Usage), Forge, Hibernate,
JavaEE, JST, Server after respins.

Below are additional new problems found after respin for Hibernate,
JavaEE and Server.

These test failures do not block me from getting out a first Alpha2 spin
for QE, but they should be looked promptly so they can be corrected in a
repsin (or for Beta1).

== Hibernate ==

Yellow, 1 extra test failure (instead of timeout):

junit.framework.TestSuite.org.jboss.tools.hibernate.jpt.core.test.HibernateJpaModelTests

Error Message

Long running tasks detected: Workbench Auto-Save Job (class
org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$60)

java.lang.RuntimeException: Long running tasks detected:
Workbench Auto-Save Job (class org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$60)
	at org.jboss.tools.test.util.JobUtils.waitForIdle(JobUtils.java:47)
	at org.jboss.tools.test.util.JobUtils.waitForIdle(JobUtils.java:31)
	at
org.jboss.tools.test.util.ResourcesUtils.importProjectIntoWorkspace(ResourcesUtils.java:324)
	at
org.jboss.tools.test.util.ResourcesUtils.importProject(ResourcesUtils.java:87)
	at
org.jboss.tools.test.util.ResourcesUtils.importProject(ResourcesUtils.java:70)
	at
org.jboss.tools.test.util.ResourcesUtils.importProject(ResourcesUtils.java:61)
	at
org.jboss.tools.hibernate.jpt.core.test.HibernateJpaModelTests.setUpBeforeClass(HibernateJpaModelTests.java:65)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method))

==JavaEE ==

Red, compile failure due to OOM:

7:18:13 [INFO] --- tycho-compiler-plugin:0.17.0:compile
(default-compile) @ org.jboss.tools.seam221GA.ui.test ---
17:18:13 [INFO] Compiling 1 source file to
/mnt/hudson_workspace/workspace/jbosstools-javaee_41/sources/seam/tests/org.jboss.tools.seam221GA.ui.test/target/classes
17:18:13 mmap failed for CEN and END part of zip file
17:18:13 [ERROR] OutOfMemoryError -> [Help 1]
17:18:13 java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

== Server ==

Red, 9 more test failures (total 10):

org.jboss.ide.eclipse.archives.test.model.DirectoryScannerTest.testSingleFileScanner

org.jboss.ide.eclipse.archives.test.model.ModelTruezipBridgeTest.testCreateFileOutsideWorkspace

org.jboss.ide.eclipse.archives.test.model.ModelTruezipBridgeTest.testFileset

org.jboss.ide.eclipse.archives.test.projects.JBIDE1406Test.testJBIDE1406_descriptor_path_utils

org.jboss.ide.eclipse.archives.test.projects.JBIDE2099Test.testJBIDE2099

org.jboss.ide.eclipse.archives.test.projects.JBIDE2296Test.testJBIDE2296

org.jboss.tools.test.util.ProjectImportTestSetup.junit.framework.TestSuite at 680e62df

org.jboss.tools.as.test.core.parametized.server.publishing.SingleDeployableFileTest.testSingleDeployableFullPublish[0]
 >>> org.jboss.tools.jmx.core.test.DefaultProviderTest.testConnection
and
 >>> org.jboss.ide.eclipse.archives.test.core.ant.SimpleAntTest.testOne