[jbosstools-dev] Added 'browsersim' component to jira

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Wed Apr 17 04:10:47 EDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 02:34:13PM -0400, Nick Boldt wrote:
>Also created an entry in JBDS too, because not all BrowserSim items are
>in JBIDE.

okey - but we do not normally have all components in jbds and any issue that is reported in browsersim
should be moved to jbide anyway (afaics)

> (And renamed the component from browsersim to BrowserSim to be
>consistent w/ the component's name elsewhere).

Where is that ? if/when it becomes a repo on its own it would be jbosstools-browsersim not jbosstools-BrowserSim :)

We've used lowercase for all new components for ages. There are a few legacy ones that are mixed-case that I tend to fix once they annoy me enough.