[jbosstools-dev] JBTIS installation takes too long

phantomjinx p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
Fri Aug 2 04:44:58 EDT 2013

Pull request submitted at
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-integration-stack/pull/65

On 08/02/2013 09:22 AM, phantomjinx wrote:
> Andrej,
>
> The locus repository has had a few changes in the last couple of weeks hence its been a moving
> target. As such, its listing in the JBT-IS target is out-of-date and has to be modified to reflect
> the current version.
>
> I can submit a patch to the JBT-IS project if someone (other the Paul) has merge rights.
>
> PGR
>
> On 08/02/2013 07:21 AM, Andrej Podhradsky wrote:
>> Hi Rob,
>>
>> I tried to install SOA tools. Your suspection due to missing locus repo seems to be right.
>> Btw I'm reading about the problem with locus last few days, so just to be sure, does the locus problem causes this error?
>>
>> [ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to resolve target definition /home/apodhrad/.m2/repository/org/jboss/tools/integration-stack/target-platform/4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/target-platform-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT-base.target: Could not find "org.jboss.tools.locus.jcip.annotations/1.0.0.CR2-v20130719-1328-B29" in the repositories of the current location -> [Help 1]
>>
>> I'm a little bit confused because JBIDE-15306 says that it is resolved.
>>
>> Andrej

Paul Richardson

  * p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
  * p.g.richardson at redhat.com
  * pgrichardson at linux.com

"I know exactly who reads the papers ...

  * The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country.
  * The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country.
  * The Times is read by people who do actually run the country.
  * The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country.
  * The Financial Times is read by the people who own the country.
  * The Morning Star is read by the people who think the country ought to be run by another country.
  * The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who think it is."

Jim Hacker, Yes Minister