[jbosstools-dev] JBTIS installation takes too long

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Fri Aug 2 11:07:49 EDT 2013

Hey Paul,

In addition to the dependency versions, the repository URL referenced by the repository is incorrect, which will prevent the new versions from resolving too.  Also, as this is a change to the configuration, we need to roll the version of JBTIS, which we need to get better at doing.

That said, I can merge this PR in and can also take care of the referenced URL in the repository.  I've got a change outstanding to bump the version of SwitchYard and Gary has one to bump the version of Savara, so I think we'll just do all of these at once for a JBTIS 4.1.1 build.

Thanks for putting the PR together.

Rob