[jbosstools-dev] Plugin versions

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Feb 6 14:13:53 EST 2013

Yes, the plan is to have JBT 4.1 / JBDS 7.0 install on Kepler (not Juno)
and keep JBT 4.0 / JBDS 6.0 as the Juno- (not Kepler-) compliant version.

BTW, I believe for this cycle the plan is to only submit JBDS 7 to the
Marketplace, rather than having BOTH JBT 4.1 and JBDS 7 entries. The
logic here is that since they're about 98% duplicate content, there's
little point having both there.