[jbosstools-dev] Plugin versions

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Wed Feb 6 14:29:42 EST 2013

On 02/06/2013 11:13 AM, Nick Boldt wrote:
> Yes, the plan is to have JBT 4.1 / JBDS 7.0 install on Kepler (not
> Juno) and keep JBT 4.0 / JBDS 6.0 as the Juno- (not Kepler-) compliant
> version.
>
> BTW, I believe for this cycle the plan is to only submit JBDS 7 to the
> Marketplace, rather than having BOTH JBT 4.1 and JBDS 7 entries. The
> logic here is that since they're about 98% duplicate content, there's
> little point having both there.

It is going to be JBoss Developer Studio (Kepler) I really would like to
have installation failed for Juno, to avoid flow of errors about
class/methods not being found and alike problems.

Vice versa now JBoss Tools (Juno) doesn't show it is actually cannot be
installed on Kepler, because Hibernate Tools is affected by changes in
Dali API. Should we release 4.0.1 with fixed hibernate tools dependencies?

Denis