[jbosstools-dev] Plugin versions

Alexey Kazakov akazakov at exadel.com
Thu Feb 7 02:47:07 EST 2013

On 02/06/2013 11:31 PM, Mickael Istria wrote:
> I have the opposite feeling: some people will be happy to see them
> working on Juno. Why updating MANIFEST and block that? What is the
> added value?

IMO we just don't know if the stuff works on Juno if we don't test it on
Juno and even don't build it against Juno. Right now (we moved to Kepler
just a week ago) it should work but I won't be sure about it in a month.
And probably there will be plenty of users who will try to install JBT
on Juno without understanding that they are doing it on their own risk.