[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Fwd: JBoss Tools 4.1 Alpha based on Kepler - ready for branch for build ETA next week?

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Mon Feb 11 01:45:51 EST 2013

On 02/08/2013 10:54 PM, Nick Boldt wrote:
> Your build log will state which version of .target file is being fetched
> from Nexus. That version will map 1:1 to a folder on download.jboss.org.
>
> For example:
>
>   > Downloading:
> https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/developer/org/jboss/tools/targetplatforms/jbosstools-unified/4.30.2.Alpha1-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
>
> Maps to this target platform:
>
> http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/targetplatforms/jbosstoolstarget/4.30.2.Alpha1-SNAPSHOT/
>
> Should you need to build against a different target platform than the
> versions stated in the parent pom, you can override with this:
>
>   > mvn verify -DTARGET_PLATFORM_VERSION=4.21.4.Final-SNAPSHOT
By the way, we do maintain a "maximum" and "minimum" profiles for you
which define the version of target-platfrom we support. Instead of using
the -DTARGET_PLATFORM_VERSION and choosing a version of the TP, you
should use "-Pmaximum" or "-Pminimum" which will set you the right
version of supported Target Platfroms for this build.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>