[jbosstools-dev] Kepler M5 target platform sources have moved to a new github repo

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Mon Feb 11 08:04:21 EST 2013

On 02/11/2013 02:00 PM, Victor Rubezhny wrote:
> Actually not only.
>
> I need to test an issue against eclipse 4.3M5a (which was to be included
> into 4.3.0 TPs at Friday) but with not updating the
> jbosstools-target-platforms I see that my component (jbosstools-jst) is
> still built and tested against eclipse 4.3M5 (not M5a).
> So, the point was to refresh and rebuild TP in my repo... And it's failed.
the way to choose a target-platform for your build is to deal with
"maximum" or "minimum" profiles, that are set in parent pom to the best
versions of target-platforms, or to set the TARGET_PLATFORM_VERSION
value to select another specific target-platform version.
The target-platform mechanism is not influenced by what you've built
locally. In the end, I think you should not even have to build a
target-platform. We do this for you.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>