[jbosstools-dev] Kepler M5 target platform sources have moved to a new github repo

Victor Rubezhny vrubezhny at exadel.com
Mon Feb 11 08:00:28 EST 2013

Actually not only.

I need to test an issue against eclipse 4.3M5a (which was to be included
into 4.3.0 TPs at Friday) but with not updating the
jbosstools-target-platforms I see that my component (jbosstools-jst) is
still built and tested against eclipse 4.3M5 (not M5a).
So, the point was to refresh and rebuild TP in my repo... And it's failed.

Victor