[jbosstools-dev] Kepler M5 target platform sources have moved to a new github repo

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Feb 11 12:28:50 EST 2013

Victor:

If you're using 4.30.3, then yes, M5a will be in there. If it's not,
open a JIRA showing the IUs you expect to see which are in fact missing
and I will get that fixed.

I'm seeing jdt, pde, platform & rcp plugins versioned
4.3.0.v201302041400 [1], which aligns with the version on the M5a page [2]:

[1]
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/targetplatforms/jbosstoolstarget/4.30.3.Alpha1-SNAPSHOT/REPO/plugins/

[2]
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.3M5a-201302041400/

Try using the "unified" target instead of the "multiple" one -- it will
pull from the TP update site on jboss.org instead of pulling from
eclipse.org directly.

Cheers,