[jbosstools-dev] Kepler M5 target platform sources have moved to a new github repo

Victor Rubezhny vrubezhny at exadel.com
Mon Feb 11 12:46:44 EST 2013

Mickael, Nick.

I found that required/involved plugins are correct in TP 4.30.3.Aplha1.
So, I think that this TP is OK and M5a bits are in there.

Need research why my KeyStrokes test still doesn't work. It cannot find
a command handler to execute for a KeyStroke, but if I do a manual test
the command works normally.

Thanks,
Victor