[jbosstools-dev] Jasypt xml mapping filies with Jasypt integration.

Ricardo Rodríguez García rdz.g.ricardo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 22:57:34 EST 2013

Hello, I have been working in the integration of an extension that would
allow the use of Jasypt Hibernate encrypted datatypes with the help of a
configuration wizard.
I started this project as part of my master thesis and I think is now time
to take it to the next level and make it public to address the last issues
it migth have and get some feedback from the community.
you can have copy of my thesis draft here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/12fl73635nad94i/RRGThesis_January%2031%20final%20small.docx
This would require the addition of Jasypt to the target platform.
Please let me know what do you think.