[jbosstools-dev] late warning - code freeze for JBT 4.0.1 is Friday/1st March

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 15:00:51 EST 2013

If possible, I'd prefer to have everything done by Thursday so that
build respin problems (like the one that caused *over 60 build failure
emails* to be produced yesterday) can be mitigated.

If you have any reason why you won't be ready for code freeze for 4.0.1
by EOD Thurs Feb 28, let me know ASAP.

Subject to change, the planned schedule for 4.0.1 is as follows:

2013/03/01    4.0.1.CR1    Code Freeze
2013/03/04    4.0.1.CR1    QE Start
2013/03/14    4.0.1.CR1    QE End
2013/03/15    4.0.1.CR1    Dev Milestone available
2013/03/18    4.0.1.CRX    Quiet Period
2013/03/22    4.0.1.Final  Released on jboss.org