[jbosstools-dev] How to import switchyard tools?

Fred Bricon fbricon at redhat.com
Fri Jan 18 09:05:08 EST 2013

I've been importing maven eclipse plugins as maven projects for more
than 2 years now :-)

In case you missed the opportunity to install the m2e-tycho integration
the first time your imported your maven projects, you ca ntry :

* Open Preferences > Maven >  Discovery > Open Catalog.
* Install m2e-tycho
* Restart workspace
* Import  as Maven projects or if you already have them imported :
configure > convert to maven or Maven > update project.