[jbosstools-dev] How to import switchyard tools?

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Fri Jan 18 12:20:46 EST 2013

Hey Rob,

I think it's great that you're taking an interest in the SwitchYard tooling.  I've added comments inline.

Any and all feedback is welcome.  Please feel free to meet up with us in #switchyard on freenode and https://community.jboss.org/en/switchyard/dev?view=discussions.

Here's the link to our developer guidelines:  https://community.jboss.org/wiki/DevelopmentOnSwitchYard
And a crude list of required features in your dev environment (we're not using a target platform, yet): https://community.jboss.org/wiki/DevelopmentOnSwitchYard-EclipsePlug-ins

Best,