[jbosstools-dev] Review upcoming change to 4.30.5.Alpha6-SNAPSHOT target platform

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Jun 5 09:38:07 EDT 2013

OK, so it's now been since Tue, 04 Jun 2013 09:18:04 +0200, which is
more than 24hrs and the only feedback received has been discussion about
the process for providing sufficient time for providing feedback in a
timely manner.

This just underscores my point that waiting more than a day is
unnecessary because devs will react to breakages forced upon them faster
than requests to experiment w/ something new.

Glad to know nothing complain-worthy actually broke. :)

Cheers,

Nick