[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED :: ecf.provider.filetransfer.httpclient refactored to httpclient4 in JBT 4.1 Beta2 target platform 4.30.5.Alpha6-SNAPSHOT

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Jun 6 12:11:27 EDT 2013

Note that between M7 and RC2,
org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer.httpclient_4.0.300 was removed in
favour of org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer.httpclient4_1.0.300

So, if you depend on that plugin, you'll need to refactor your
MANIFEST.MF in master so that Beta2 won't be broken / uninstallable.

A user ran into this problem already [1]:

 > Missing requirement: JBoss Tools Common Core
3.5.0.Beta1-v20130525-0108-B68 (org.jboss.tools.common.core
3.5.0.Beta1-v20130525-0108-B68) requires 'bundle
org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer.httpclient

I've opened a JIRA [2] to fix the problem [3] in
org.jboss.tools.common.core.

If your project ALSO depends on this plugin, please fix it in Beta2 /
master branch as well.

[1] https://community.jboss.org/message/821652
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-14773
[3] https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-base/pull/120