[jbosstools-dev] New Beta1 target platform coming this week - Kepler R

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Thu Jun 27 02:03:45 EDT 2013

Verified compilation only for all these modules
https://github.com/dgolovin/jbosstools-submodules/blob/master/pom.xml.
Commented modules have build failures, but they are all from SOA Tools,
is that correct? If so, new TP looks good to me.

There was one annoying problem. When running with -DskipTests some
bundles (like forge2.runtime for example) do not download required
libraries. It should be fine for tests but it should not affect bundles
like forge2.runtime.

Denis