[jbosstools-dev] Location of esb / drools handler; which is 'live'?

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Mon Mar 11 09:02:21 EDT 2013

Hi:

I'm trying to locate the repository used currently for esb / drools /
etc. I've received links to two different github repositories, but they
seem to contain overlapping non-subset lists of plugins.

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-esb

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-runtime-soa

What I'm basically looking to do is get a dev-env up where I can test
esb / drools usage of 'runtimes' in base. I am looking into refactoring
small portions of it, specifically how nested runtimes are discovered
and created, and I obviously want to make sure I don't break anything in
the process.

So I'm wondering what list of repos and source code I need to have and
import into my workspace to test this stuff and ensure I don't break
anything.

It was my understanding that a move was underway between the two
repositories, however Max has indicated he doesn't know the status, and
so I'm left unsure what repos to test ;)

- Rob Stryker
breaker of all things.