[jbosstools-dev] Location of esb / drools handler; which is 'live'?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Mar 11 09:50:34 EDT 2013

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-runtime-soa is reprecated. Work
to migrate all content out of there and into jbosstools-jbpm,
jbosstools-esb, and droolsjbpm is covered here:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-11098

Only the droolsjbpm (drools runtime detector) migration needs to be
completed. A PR is available, it just needs to be merged.

Bear in mind that the change to droolsjbpm is for the 6.0.0 stream, not
their 5.x branches. So for JBTIS 4.0, unless it plans to include drools
6, we will have to include an older version of the drools runtime
detector built out of the jbosstools-runtime-soa repo.

ESB and jbpm3 detectors were migrated into 40x/41x/master branches (code
identical except for the version).