[jbosstools-dev] AS Test Suite failure fix?

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Tue Mar 19 05:10:47 EDT 2013

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-server/commit/b3672b46e4df710741c39ff77733246485547c8c

Denis:

I realize the error in the test suite was that the .project file is now
included, whereas it was not included in the past.  Why do you think the
proper solution to this change in behavior was to simply change the
expected count? That seems like a very bad fix.

If something upstream has changed, we should discover what it is before
simply changing the expected count in the unit test. Clearly these tests
used to pass, and started failing after the update to m5. Shouldn't we
try to discover what exactly changed here?

- Rob