[jbosstools-dev] Ceylon IDE and OpenShift

Matej Lazar mlazar at redhat.com
Fri Mar 22 09:46:03 EDT 2013

Hi,

I made a new OpenShift cartridge for Ceylon.
As I understand it will automatically appear (via rest) in Tools console as OpenShift application type.
It would be great, that users can start writing code in Ceylon IDE.
Sample application includes Eclipse's .project, so it can be imported as existing project into workspace.

Are there any plans to include Ceylon IDE as part of JBoss Tools?
Can we prompt to user "Install missing plugin: Ceylon-IDE" and automate plugin installation?

Plugin is here:
https://github.com/ceylon/ceylon-ide-eclipse/

And here is a link to update site:
http://ceylon-lang.org/download/