[jbosstools-dev] Ceylon IDE and OpenShift

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Mar 22 16:06:13 EDT 2013

>As I understand it will automatically appear (via rest) in Tools console as OpenShift application type.
>It would be great, that users can start writing code in Ceylon IDE.
>Sample application includes Eclipse's .project, so it can be imported as existing project into workspace.

Where can I try this out ?

>Are there any plans to include Ceylon IDE as part of JBoss Tools?

no direct plans yet - we've been waiting for the plugins names/layout and distribution model to stabilize -
it might be time to revisit that again to see if its ready. (there were some performance problems when Ceylon IDE
was added to JBoss Tools but I *think* those are fixed)