[jbosstools-dev] Classpaths for projects targeting AS 7.2 / EAP 6.1

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Mar 26 18:23:38 EDT 2013

So to summarize:

You want to have a list of classpath for AS 7.2 to hand out to users.
Is there any jira for it ?

My answer:
I talked in great length with David, Jason and Brian last week on this
and I'll send out notes from that call ASAP (just need to get past EC).
But short answer: We got an idea on how to do it, but in short term we
probably still need to find the jars based on some static info.

/max