[jbosstools-dev] Fixes in loading jars in KB model

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Mar 26 23:53:36 EDT 2013

Regrettably, the jobs had already spun by the time I saw your comments
here. Next time please disable jobs that should not be run AND announce
the fact that commits in the branch should NOT be included in the build
stack.

Note too that committing code to the 4.0.x branch BEFORE we release a
.Final build means there's a good chance it will slip into a build,
especially if I've turned on all the jobs to verify that everything can
build correctly against a new TP (JBIDE-13603).

It's better to wait until after the 4.0.1.Final release if you want it
to end up in a hypothetical unscheduled future 4.0.2 release.