[jbosstools-dev] Fixes in loading jars in KB model

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Mar 27 00:25:05 EDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 11:53:36PM -0400, Nick Boldt wrote:
>Regrettably, the jobs had already spun by the time I saw your comments
>here. Next time please disable jobs that should not be run AND
>announce the fact that commits in the branch should NOT be included in
>the build stack.

What went wrong is that Alexey believed the jobs were disabled so they would
not get in - but yes, I agree it was premature to put them in.

>It's better to wait until after the 4.0.1.Final release if you want it
>to end up in a hypothetical unscheduled future 4.0.2 release.

It is in there now. If QE do not want it we will have to revert;but
lets see what QE sees/finds before spending more time back and forth.

But from now - 4.0.x is *frozen solid*.