[jbosstools-dev] JBTIS update site on JBoss Tools web site

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue May 7 11:06:20 EDT 2013

Meanwhile... addressing Andrej's original issue...

I've updated this page [1] with new links for JBTIS content. You'll
notice some new formatting too. Feedback welcome.

I added the Marketplace entry for JBDS 7 Alpha2 to the Overview page
[2], too.

And I updated the link on the latest JBT 4.0 download page [3] so it
points to the correct versionless JBT-IS 4 site [4].

Any other tweaks for these pages? Just let me know.

At some point we could provide links to the Nexus artifacts, I suppose?

Thanks!

[1] https://www.jboss.org/tools/download/
[2] https://www.jboss.org/tools/
[3] https://www.jboss.org/tools/download/stable/4_0